ABOUT THIS BLOG

"A Faithful Attempt" is designed to showcase a variety of K-12 art lessons, the work of my art students, as well as other art-related topics. Projects shown are my take on other art teacher's lessons, lessons found in books or else designed by myself.
Thanks for visiting!
LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I acknowledge, with deep respect, that I am gathered on Treaty 7 territory. I acknowledge the many First Nations, Métis and Inuit whose footsteps have marked these lands for generations. I respect the histories, languages and cultures all the Indigenous peoples of Canada, whose presence continues to enrich our community.

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Freestyle Mondrian Drawings


This was a project my Grade 4 - 6 students completed during the last week of school in June. I wanted something simple but fun as we were ALL tired from this past year especially. Normally I do a Mondrian Animals project but this time I simply introduced his work and allowed the kids to make their own Mondrian inspired drawings- whatever subject matter they wanted They drew these in pencil then coloured them using markers. This took about 80 minutes to complete.







 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...