ABOUT THIS BLOG

"A Faithful Attempt" is designed to showcase a variety of K-12 art lessons, the work of my art students, as well as other art-related topics. Projects shown are my take on other art teacher's lessons, lessons found in books or else designed by myself.
Thanks for visiting!
LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I acknowledge, with deep respect, that I am gathered on Treaty 7 territory. I acknowledge the many First Nations, Métis and Inuit whose footsteps have marked these lands for generations. I recognize the land as an act of reconciliation and gratitude to those whose territory we reside on or are visiting.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Fuzzy Sheep


This is a simple, cute sheep craft for Kindergarten students.
I had ordered this great paper that is paper on one side and fuzzy, flocked texture on the other side.  Hence, it was easy for my Kinders to cut.  We cut a strip of grass from green paper and glued it to blue cardstock. 

Then I showed them how to draw a 'fluffy cloud shape' on the back of their fuzzy white paper.
Cut that out, then cut two rectangles and a simple head shape from the black paper.  Glue it all together and add some googly eyes!  Students can then embellish the background with markers.
I like projects like these because they reinforce cutting and pasting skills and they take some time and patience. They always look so cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...