ABOUT THIS BLOG

"A Faithful Attempt" is designed to showcase a variety of K-12 art lessons, the work of my art students, as well as other art-related topics. Projects shown are my take on other art teacher's lessons, lessons found in books or else designed by myself.
Thanks for visiting!
LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I acknowledge, with deep respect, that I am gathered on Treaty 7 territory. I acknowledge the many First Nations, Métis and Inuit whose footsteps have marked these lands for generations. I respect the histories, languages and cultures all the Indigenous peoples of Canada, whose presence continues to enrich our community.

Friday, February 17, 2023

Architecture Art Project

 


This was an open project my senior students (Grade 10,11,12) recently finished.
They were challenged to create an artwork based on architecture. That was pretty much the only guidelines I gave, other than it had to be realistic. They could choose any architectural piece they were drawn to and media was also student choice.
I loved the variety of results and the Colosseum was a popular choice!




Some finished artworks: Grade 10,11,12


watercolor, micron pen

pencil


Watercolour, white gel pen


coffee

watercolour, pencil crayons, paint, white gel pens


pencil


oil pastel ink resist


oil pastel ink resist


watercolour


oil pastels


acrylic paint, pencil crayons

watercolours, pencil crayons


watercolours, pencil crayons


watercolour, pencil crayons


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...