ABOUT THIS BLOG

"A Faithful Attempt" is designed to showcase a variety of K-12 art lessons, the work of my art students, as well as other art-related topics. Projects shown are my take on other art teacher's lessons, lessons found in books or else designed by myself.
Thanks for visiting!
LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I acknowledge, with deep respect, that I am gathered on Treaty 7 territory. I acknowledge the many First Nations, Métis and Inuit whose footsteps have marked these lands for generations. I respect the histories, languages and cultures all the Indigenous peoples of Canada, whose presence continues to enrich our community.

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Bunny with Glasses art project


This is one of those art projects that went viral on social media but I can't, for the life of me, find the original source. I think it's HERE, but I could be wrong. It's the website TES, which is a British based educational website. 
Nonetheless, you can find variants of this lesson (different backgrounds) all over the internet. 
Some templates are HERE and HERE

This would make a great sub lesson if you're going to be out in the Spring as it can be, depending on which media you choose, low mess and low prep!





Some finished artworks by Grade 3 students:











 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...