ABOUT THIS BLOG

"A Faithful Attempt" is designed to showcase a variety of K-12 art lessons, the work of my art students, as well as other art-related topics. Projects shown are my take on other art teacher's lessons, lessons found in books or else designed by myself.
Thanks for visiting!
LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I acknowledge, with deep respect, that I am gathered on Treaty 7 territory. I acknowledge the many First Nations, Métis and Inuit whose footsteps have marked these lands for generations. I recognize the land as an act of reconciliation and gratitude to those whose territory we reside on or are visiting.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Turkey Drawing


Here's a quick little Thanksgiving lesson perfect for K-2. I had students follow me doing a simple turkey drawing on orange construction paper.They outlined their drawings with a black marker, then colored them in using construction paper crayons. I LOVE these crayons and so do my students "They're so smooooth", one Gr.1 student told me :)




OK- this one might look a bit peacock-y....



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love construction paper crayons, they are the best!

Cassi said...

These are just about the cutest turkeys I've ever seen! I'll be sharing this on The Crafty Crow soon :)

Miss said...

Abby- I agree- they ARE the best!
Cassi- thanks! I love your website!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...