ABOUT THIS BLOG

"A Faithful Attempt" is designed to showcase a variety of K-12 art lessons, the work of my art students, as well as other art-related topics. Projects shown are my take on other art teacher's lessons, lessons found in books or else designed by myself.
Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, October 11, 2014

Turkey Drawing


Here's a quick little Thanksgiving lesson perfect for K-2. I had students follow me doing a simple turkey drawing on orange construction paper.They outlined their drawings with a black marker, then colored them in using construction paper crayons. I LOVE these crayons and so do my students "They're so smooooth", one Gr.1 student told me :)




OK- this one might look a bit peacock-y....



3 comments:

Abby Schukei said...

I love construction paper crayons, they are the best!

Cassi said...

These are just about the cutest turkeys I've ever seen! I'll be sharing this on The Crafty Crow soon :)

Miss said...

Abby- I agree- they ARE the best!
Cassi- thanks! I love your website!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...