ABOUT THIS BLOG

"A Faithful Attempt" is designed to showcase a variety of K-12 art lessons, the work of my art students, as well as other art-related topics. Projects shown are my take on other art teacher's lessons, lessons found in books or else designed by myself.
Thanks for visiting!
LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I acknowledge, with deep respect, that I am gathered on Treaty 7 territory. I acknowledge the many First Nations, Métis and Inuit whose footsteps have marked these lands for generations. I recognize the land as an act of reconciliation and gratitude to those whose territory we reside on or are visiting.

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Spring paper crafts for young students


Here are some charming Spring themed paper crafts made by our after school care students. This group is Kindergarten and Grade 1 students, I believe. Their teachers always hang up their work and make beautiful displays that really enhance the hallways.

The flower craft below is made with colored photocopy paper, cupcake liners and little sticky jewels.

 




















 

2 comments:

Andie said...

I’ve been enjoying your blog for a couple of years ago and have been a subscriber. For some reason, I stopped receiving your updates via email and I thought you weren’t posting. I’m happy I thought to go directly to your blog and relieved to see it’s still here and active! Your lessons are inspiring, thank you for sharing!

Miss said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment Andie! Glad you're still with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...