ABOUT THIS BLOG

"A Faithful Attempt" is designed to showcase a variety of K-12 art lessons, the work of my art students, as well as other art-related topics. Projects shown are my take on other art teacher's lessons, lessons found in books or else designed by myself.
Thanks for visiting!
LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I acknowledge, with deep respect, that I am gathered on Treaty 7 territory. I acknowledge the many First Nations, Métis and Inuit whose footsteps have marked these lands for generations. I recognize the land as an act of reconciliation and gratitude to those whose territory we reside on or are visiting.

Monday, June 7, 2021

Whimsical Flower Garden Painting


I found a photo inspiration for the project on Pinterest eons ago so I don't have the direct link .
I thought it was a perfect colourful project for Spring.

Grade 6 students started by paintings a stripep background on heavy white 
paper using liquid watercolours. 


Let these dry for the next class. 


Using acrylic  paint, students paint simply stylized colourful flowers of a 
variety sizes using circle shapes.






Use dark paint to add some swirly stems and leaves and voila!







 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...