ABOUT THIS BLOG

"A Faithful Attempt" is designed to showcase a variety of K-12 art lessons, the work of my art students, as well as other art-related topics. Projects shown are my take on other art teacher's lessons, lessons found in books or else designed by myself.
Thanks for visiting!



Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sketchbook Drawings


Here are some Grade 10 sketchbook drawings- the assignment was to 'draw something sticky'. 
The drawings also had to be done from direct observation- the best way, in my opinion, 
to improve one's drawing technique. 
I love looking at my students' sketches- there is something so pure and classic 
about a well done drawing.










4 comments:

Jessica Young said...

What a great sketchbook assignment! you got some really nice results from your students :).

Chesterbrook Academy Elementary said...

Some amazing results from your talented students.
I love them all.

Miss said...

Thank you Jessica and Chesterbrook!

Anne said...

These are really good! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...