ABOUT THIS BLOG

"A Faithful Attempt" is designed to showcase a variety of K-12 art lessons, the work of my art students, as well as other art-related topics. Projects shown are my take on other art teacher's lessons, lessons found in books or else designed by myself.
Thanks for visiting!



Friday, January 21, 2011

Fuzzy Sheep


This is a simple, cute sheep craft for Kindergarten students.
I had ordered this great paper that is paper on one side and fuzzy, flocked texture on the other side.  Hence, it was easy for my Kinders to cut.  We cut a strip of grass from green paper and glued it to blue cardstock. 

Then I showed them how to draw a 'fluffy cloud shape' on the back of their fuzzy white paper.
Cut that out, then cut two rectangles and a simple head shape from the black paper.  Glue it all together and add some googly eyes!  Students can then embellish the background with markers.
I like projects like these because they reinforce cutting and pasting skills and they take some time and patience. They always look so cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...