ABOUT THIS BLOG

"A Faithful Attempt" is designed to showcase a variety of K-12 art lessons, the work of my art students, as well as other art-related topics. Projects shown are my take on other art teacher's lessons, lessons found in books or else designed by myself.
Thanks for visiting!
LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I acknowledge, with deep respect, that I am gathered on Treaty 7 territory. I acknowledge the many First Nations, Métis and Inuit whose footsteps have marked these lands for generations. I respect the histories, languages and cultures all the Indigenous peoples of Canada, whose presence continues to enrich our community.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Door Decorating Contest

I always decorate my door during the holidays and it's so much fun! One year, during our annual Book Week, the elementary teachers decided to do a door decorating contest with the theme being "Biographies".  While I loved how all the doors turned out, it was a bit sad to feel the sense of competition between the teachers. If we did this again I would not have it as a competition.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...